Monday, August 24, 2015

What's Happening!?!

T minus 32 hours until I board the plane to China! What am I getting myself into!?! I've never even thought about visiting Asia. It never appealed to me. But then my dear roommate and friend, Marilee, told me she was going to China to teach English for 4 months with ILP (International Language Programs). Somehow she was able to convince me to go with! So, here we are. I am excited and nervous and anxious! All of the above! It will definitely be an adventure. A time to learn to love new things. I am a picky eater so that will be an obstacle to overcome. But what's life without a few challenges?! 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your adventure! We're looking forward to following along and learning new things through you. Be safe! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your adventure! We're looking forward to following along and learning new things through you. Be safe! We love you!

    ReplyDelete